Pak Suzuki Motors have finally introduced the new avatar of their obsolescent Cultus (that should have been outdated a decade ago) and it literally looks like a reincarnation.
At a launch event in Lahore 3 days ago on April 22, the officials’ claim that this car has been specially designed keeping in mind the general needs of a Pakistani customer within a 1000cc slab while entailing modern-day features to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
The Cultus VXR has been Launched at an initial price of 12, 50,000 PKR , while Cultus VXL can cost up to PKR 13,91,000, both come with a manual transmission.
Let’s check out what 2017 Cultus has in bag for us:
- Modern style aerodynamically designed hatchback.
- Low body weight to maximize performance.
- 1000cc K-series powerful engine to offer premium driving pleasure while keeping fuel consumption economical.
- Safety features including front SRS airbags, anti-lock braking system, remote keyless system (RKS).
- Powered package including electronic powered steering, windows, and side mirrors.
It sure seems like a much better option than the old Cultus that could barely work like a 90’s made Khyber as soon as it crosses 50,000 km.
While the 1300cc power packed Suzuki Swift came within a price range of PKR 13.3 – 14.6 lacs, is paying around 1.25M for the 100cc new Cultus worth it?
It’s a shame that with a budget as high as 14 lacs, you still have to settle for a hatchback, as there are no sedans for you to buy within this price range.
Let’s have a look at some of the reviews:
While some find this car convincing enough to buy it, others believe it is the same old crappy made car with excessive price.
What are your thoughts about the new avatar of Cultus? Do share your thoughts.
Violence against women – or call it gender based violence – is in actual...
With a change in season, our wardrobe changes. So should our beauty regime as...