Just after a week of releasing the World’s highest paid actresses list 2017, Forbes has recently announced the highest-earning actors of the world. This time, the famous Dwayne Johnson ‘the Rock’ is dethroned by Mark Walhberg at No.1 spot with estimated earnings of $68 million in the past 12 months.
The list is diverse, featuring actors from outside US including three stars from Bollywood. None of the Bollywood actress could make it to the top 10 highest-paid actresses list. Following are the world’s highest paid actors with their estimated earnings over past 12 months.
10. Akshay Kumar (Estimated Earnings: $35.5 Million)
09. Salman Khan (Estimated Earnings: $37 Million)
08. Shah Rukh Khan (Estimated Earnings: $38 Million)
07. Tom Cruise (Estimated Earnings: $43 Million)
06. Robert Downey Jr (Estimated Earnings: $48 Million)
05. Jackie Chan (Estimated Earnings: $49 Million)
04. Adam Sandler (Estimated Earnings: $50.5 Million)
03. Vin Diesel (Estimated Earnings: $54.5 Million)
02. Dwayne Johnson (Estimated Earnings: $65 Million)
01. Mark Wahlberg (Estimated Earnings: $68 Million)
The list shows the great gender disparity when it comes to earnings. Akshay Kumar being the last on the list is earning much more than the world’s highest paid actress, Emma Stone. Should actors be paid more than actresses? What do you think of the pay divide? Share your comments below.
/ 2 weeks ago
Nitasha Biswas, 26, made history by becoming the first Miss Trans Queen of India...
/ 2 weeks ago
It is one of the most diverse fashion week where Models dazzled on the...